此页面上的内容需要较新版本的 Adobe Flash Player。

获取 Adobe Flash Player

   
 
Visit
The West Annex Hall of the Hall of Prayer for Good Harvests
   
Constructed in 1420, it original layout was composed of two rows of halls, the front hall with a width of 9-room space and the rear one with a width of 7-room space. In 1751, Emperor Qianlong had the rear hall removed away owing to “its disorderly arrangement”. The hall was used to house and worship the divine tablets of attendant gods.
 
    Beijing's Temple of Heaven Park Service page All rights reserved 京ICP备08100203号