此页面上的内容需要较新版本的 Adobe Flash Player。

获取 Adobe Flash Player

   
 
Visit
The East Annex Hall of the Hall of Prayer for Good Harvests
   
Constructed in 1420, its original layout was composed of two rows of halls, a front hall with nine adjacent rooms and a rear one with seven adjacent rooms. In 1751 (the 16th year of the Qing Emperor Qianlongs reign), Emperor Qianlong had the rear hall removed away due to its disorderly arrangement. The remaining front hall was used to house and worship the divine tablets of the attendant gods.
 
    Beijing's Temple of Heaven Park Service page All rights reserved 京ICP备08100203号