此页面上的内容需要较新版本的 Adobe Flash Player。

获取 Adobe Flash Player

   
 
Visit
Butcher Pavilion of the Hall of Prayer for Good Harvests
   
The hall with a hanging pitch and a double eave covered with green glazed tiles was built in 1420. In front of the hall stands a well pavilion. In ancient times, at the place where the sacrificial ceremony was held at the altars, temples, tombs and mausoleums, there was an animal-killing pavilion used to kill the sacrificial oxen, sheep, deer, rabbits and pigs.
 
    Beijing's Temple of Heaven Park Service page All rights reserved 京ICP备08100203号